Thomas G. CAMPBELL B.
D. , L. C. S. W.,
B. C. D.: Psychotherapy ,Clinical Social
Work & Pastoral Counseling
Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Connecticut (L.C.S.W.) Academy of Certified Social Workers
(A.C.S.W.) BoardCertified Diplomate, Clinical Social Work (B.C.D.) Diplomate in Clinical Social Work
M.S.W., University of Connecticut, Social Work, 1967
M.A., Yale University Graduate School, Theology, 1963
B.D., Yale University Divinity School, Danforth Fellow, 1959
B.A., Oberlin College, Baker Scholar, Phi Beta Kappa, 1955
MEMBER: Connecticut Psychotherapists' Guild, Group Therapy Network of
Connecticut, Connecticut Society for Clinical Social Work, National Organization of Social Workers
FORMER FACULTY MEMBER:
Yale Department of Psychiatry
Yale Divinity School
University of Connecticut Graduate School of Social Work
|There are times in life when you just can't find the answers to your problems alone. You may be tempted to turn to friends and family, but many times, they are part of the problem, or they are just too close to you emotionally to give you objective advice.
So, what do you do when you don't have answers and you're feeling frustrated, depressed, and defeated? You call someone who is licensed, experienced, and who cares.
- Someone who can help you find
solutions, set goals, make new plans...
- Someone who will guide you and support you emotionally until you can find the strength within to guide yourself
- Someone like Thomas G. Campbell
"I empower my clients by teaching them new skills that will allow them to better handle their problems. I work with them in a safe and confidential environment where they can confront their difficulties and find the strength to heal and grow."
|"No matter how out of balance a person feels, I believe that there is a wholeness and healthiness within them. I help them get in touch with the part of them that is well."
- Thomas G. Campbell B.D.,
Specializing in solution
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- New Identity Process Therapy
- Cognitive & Behavioral Therapies
- Short-term & long-term therapies
- Inner child & codependency treatment
- Pastoral counseling
- 12-Step fellowship collaboration
- Vocation and life adjustment counseling
- Board-Certified clinical Social Worker
- Over 30 years of inpractice experience
- Expertise in solution-focused therapies
- Knowledge of diversified methodologies
- Nationally certified lecturer and instructor in alcoholism and chemical dependency
Specially for you:
- Morning, noon, eve. & Saturday
- Rapid response to your calls
- Emergency care/Hospital coordinations
- Complete confidentiality guaranteed
- Educational workshops & seminars